Thursday 24 January 2013

Margaret Turner

I am not one for wearing lots of jewellery, I usually have some earrings in and that is it for me, but for my 18th birthday I got my first piece of Margaret Turner. Now my mum has been wearing Margaret's stuff for as long as I can remember, it's a fond memory when my dad would surprise her with a necklace, a pair of earrings or a ring for special occasions. When I unwrapped my very own bangle I was in love and it hasn't left my wrist for 2 years! My parents had it engraved with '18' in Roman numerals which made it all the more special.

Margaret's silver jewellery has always fascinated me as it has a molten finish to it, making it much more unique and interesting than your average piece of silver.  

blocks_image
This description from Margaret's website is an  accurate portrayal of her work, her pieces are works of art.

I was fortunate enough to get a another bangle and a ring for christmas which again they have not left my hands! 

Margaret is definitely my favourite Jeweller and I look forward to collect her pieces over the next couple of years, the next thing to add to my collection will a necklace!




1 comment:


  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    Check it here - http://lisatakespictures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete